What is the return policy?
While we’re confident you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts and for that, we offer a 30 day return policy.
Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they’re not, we may be unable to accept them.
We are not able to offer returns on crowdfunded or pre-ordered items sold at a discount; although naturally there are exceptions that we will evaluate case by case.
What's the return process?
Email us and we'll send you a return label to use for the return shipment. A flat rate of $20 CAD per item in America and $30 CAD for the rest of the world will be deducted from your refund to cover return shipping, handling and restocking.
To arrange a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our watches and leather goods are manufactured in accordance with the strict quality standards of Haydn. Nevertheless, our limited warranty covers your watch against defects in workmanship, movement, markers, dial and hands included.
Our warranty covers Haydn watches for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to service charges.
Parts not listed above are not covered by this warranty. If the item is returned during the warranty period, Haydn will repair or replace any defective part or watch at no additional cost and within a reasonable time after returning the item. The customer may however be liable for shipping costs of the article.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damage resulting from the loss or theft of the watch or caused by fire, water or natural disaster
- Defects or damage due to improper use, negligence (blows, scrapes, crushing, broken glass, etc.) or accident
- Defects or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or alteration
- Aesthetic alterations, defects and damage due to normal wear and aging (eg minor scratches on the case or glass, use of the bracelet, flaking of the plating, etc.)
- Batterie, bracelet, crown or glass
- Watches whose serial number is missing or has been erased, modified, falsified, replaced or degraded
We offer a twelve (12) months warranty on our leather products for any manufacturing defects. Within this timeframe, repairs are on us. Please E-mail customer service and include:
- A photo of the item clearly showing the problem
- A copy of the proof of purchase (original receipt, pack slip, or credit card statement)